Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 3

Today, Michelle and I started working on our structure itself. Our structure is coming along quite nicely as of this point. Our wood broke a lot more easily than we thought it would, which cause a little problem for me. My pieces broke a LOT, so I just had Michelle break the pieces of wood. After that, I realized I can just dig my nail into it, so our problem was solved rather quickly. The glue was becoming very strenuous. It would drop all overthe wax paper, the wood wouldn't stick to it, it was quite annoying. The puns are not putting up too much of a fight, but in the beginning we kept poking our selves with them (accidentally of course). By the end of the period, we had our first two frames completed, which was a relief. Looking into the future, we really need to use our wood wisely, because, as we discovered today, we don't have THAT much wood to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment